Insert CONTOUR®CARE test strip and the meter will switch on.
The CONTOUR®CARE connected meter and test strips. A blood glucose monitoring system designed to help manage diabetes with ease and confidence.
Ready to test straight out of the box.* CONTOUR®CARE stores the most recent 800 test results and provides 7, 14, 30, 90 day averages. It works with CONTOUR®CARE test strips and uses a small sample size (0.6 µL) with easy Sip-In Sampling®.
Using a meter with coloured target range indicator can significantly reduce HbA1c.2 Additionally, coloured target range indicators have been shown to improve patient confidence and help guide their decision-making.3,4
Users of the CONTOUR®CARE blood glucose monitoring system can benefit from accurate test results even in times of haematocrit fluctuations.6
CONTOUR®CARE has a 30 second count down screen that provides you the opportunity to apply more blood to the same strip if the first sample is insufficient.
The free CONTOUR®DIABETES app is available to support diabetes self-management, adding insight and meaning to the results
Easy to use: Syncs automatically with the meter to upload all blood glucose readings to an electronic diary
Easy to understand: My Patterns helps identify trends in blood glucose results and displays notifications of potential causes
Easy to share: The blood sugar diary report can be sent prior to, or shared during, an appointment with a healthcare professional
The CONTOUR®DIABETES app applies appropriate safeguards to ensure your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with applicable laws.
†Average strip wastage estimated by healthcare professionals. Data and quotes collected through online survey of 200 HCPs and 200 patients with diabetes in US, CAN, DE and UK.
*Before use please see the CONTOUR®CARE user guide for full instructions.
**On a compatible Android or iOS device. For a list of compatible operating systems, please visit compatibility.contourone.com
1. CONTOUR®CARE BGMS User Guide, 03/2021.
2. Grady M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2018;12:1211–1219.
3. Grady M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2015;9:841-848.
4. Data on File. Ascensia Diabetes Care. Protocol GCA-PRO-2018-006-01 (NCT03730480). Questionnaire 2: Features.
5. Stedman M et al. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology 2021, Vol. 15(I) 76-81.
6. CONTOUR®CARE test strip package insert, September 2018.
7. Market Research. Ascensia Diabetes Care, Hall & Partners online market research, conducted April/May 2015.